Legal & Privacy
- DEOSAI TOURS respects your privacy and recognizes the need to protect the personally identifiable information (any information by which you can be identified, such as name, address, and telephone number) you share with us. We would like to assure you that we follow appropriate standards when it comes to protecting your privacy on our website.
- In general, you can visit our website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. We track the Internet address of the domains from which people visit us and analyze this data for trends and statistics, but the individual user remains anonymous.
- Some of our web pages use “cookies” so that we can better serve you with customized information when you return to our site. Cookies are identifiers which web sites send to the browser on your computer to facilitate your next visit to our site. You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the option to decide whether or not to accept it. The information we collect and analyze is used to improve our service to you.
- With specific reference to event registration, DEOSAI TOURS collects the following personal sensitive information from you while transacting: a) Name b) Phone Number c) Email Address DEOSAI TOURS does not sell or trade upon any of the above foregoing information.
- DEOSAI TOURS takes appropriate steps to protect the information you share with us. We have implemented technology and security features and strict policy guidelines to safeguard the privacy of your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access and improper use or disclosure. Please contact us on email@example.com to obtain names and addresses of the specific entities that shall have access to your personal information in a given transaction. DEOSAI TOURS will continue to enhance its security procedures as new technology becomes available, and ensures that its security procedures are compliant with current applicable regulations.