- Arrival & Departure:Airport transfers-Airport/Hotel/Airport.
- Assistance upon arrival/departure.
- All transportation in Pakistan,
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Breakfast while staying in hotels/camping but all meals during trekking.
- All meals during trek and at B.C. as per itinerary.
- Kitchen equipment, crockery, cutlery, fuel and related community gear During trekking/mounteering.
- Helicopter rescue arrangements.
- Toll tax, parking fee, camping fee etc.
- Personal baggage up to 12.5kg during trek.
- English/urdu speaking tour guide.
- All group equipment needed to climb the mountain: ropes, tents, cooking gear, fuel, stoves, all forms of rock, ice, and snow protection, VHF radios for all members, other communication gear, plenty of oxygen for all climbers & Sherpas, oxygen mask & regulator, medical supplies, etc.
- International air ticket, airport tax and excess weight.
- In case of changes in the program we will charge the group according to the actual coast.
- Personal Expenses:Telephone, Internet, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages, personal equipment and shopping.
- Insurance:Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- Any other service not mentioned in this condition sheet.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The company is fully responsible to follow up the mentioned service include list as well as service exclude list I.E. provided to our clients.
- Itinerary is subject to change due to weather or other forced majeure situations.
- The company will not be liable for any damage caused by forced majeure situations.
- We hold no responsibility for any loss, damage, accident, injury, sickness or schedule change due to weather, strike or any other cause beyond the team’s control.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, itineraries or departure times, without prior notice, should the necessity arise.